2/28/2012 SIS Why Pink Floyd reissues, plus Slash, Ghost, etc!
by Jolene Shearer,posted Feb 28 2012 5:50PM
Sit N Spin 2/28/2012
Why Pink Floyd "The Wall" Resissue! Plus new music from Slash, Foxy Shazam, Candlebox and Ghost!
As part of Pink Floyd’s “Why Pink Floyd?” reissue campaign, they are rounding things out with the reissue of “The Wall”! Available now, it features the studio album digitally remastered as a high quality boxed set featuring rare and unreleased audio and video! Ahem, early demo versions of “Young Lust”, “The Doctor” (a.k.a. “Comfortably Numb”) and more! This is a must have for us serious rock fans!
Visit whypinkfloyd.com to be part of this special event!
Listen to the Weekend 12-Pak this Saturday at 9a, 1p and 5pm for your chance to win a copy of "The Wall" Experience edition and once luck Rockaholic will pick up the Immersion edition, this is the holy grail for any Pink Floyd "The Wall" fan, courtesy of EMI Records.
10. PINK FLOYD "YOUNG LUST" BAND DEMO FROM 79'
9. PINK FLOYD "THE DOCTOR" (IE COMFORTABLY NUMB) BAND DEMO 79'
8. PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PT. 1" BAND DEMO 79'
7. PINK FLOYD "MOTHER" (THE WALL WORK IN PROGRESS PT. 1, 79')
6. PINK FLOYD "YOUNG LUST (THE WALL WORK IN PROGRESS PT. 1, 79'EXCERPTS FROM ROGER WATERS ORIGINAL DEMO)
5. PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL, PT. 2" (THE WALL WORK IN PROGRESS PT. 1, 79' EXCERPTS FROM ROGER WATERS ORIGINAL DEMO)
And for the other new music!
4. SLASH "YOUR A LIE" NEW ALBUM APOLOPTIC LOVE OUT MAY 22ND.
3. FOXY SHAZAM "I LIKE IT" CHURCH OF ROCK N ROLL OUT NOW!
2. CANDLEBOX "I BELIEVE IN IT" LOVE STORIES AND OTHER MUSINGS OUT APRIL 3RD.
1. GHOST "RITUAL" OPEUS EPONYMOUS OUT NOW, SEE THEM WITH OPETH AND MASTODON MAY 30TH!
I'm such a fan of Ghost and it's hard to destribe them, but the visual is killer. So maybe change your bong water sit back and watch this video!!