Text the word KISW to 77999 to sign up for the Rockaholic Text Club concert, event and info alerts click here. You'll rec up to 3 msg a week.Msg & Data Rates MayApply, Text STOP KISW to cancel, terms & conditions apply.
Design The Mens Room Original Red 6 Pack 2014 Contest Rules
Design The Mens Room Original Red 6 Pack 2014 Contest Rules
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Seattle LLC d/b/a KISW (“Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 1100 Olive Way Suite 1650 Seattle, WA, 98101 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s website at www.kisw.com. To the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase necessary or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
2. The contest entry period will begin at 4:30pm (PST) May 5, 2014 and end on 11:59pm (PST) on May 23, 2014
3. Must be 21 or older on the date you submit your entry, this Contest (each an “Entrant”), www.kisw.com and click on the “Design The Mens Room Original Red 6 Pack Case” contest banner.
4. The entry/registration process will require you to either log into an existing account, or create a free account with the game administrator, UPICKEM. You may either elect the option to have your Facebook profile pre-load applicable portions of the entry form (Facebook account is not required to enter this contest), or complete the online entry/registration form by submitting the Entrant’s name, zip code, phone number and e-mail address. Limit one registration per e-mail address and limit one qualified entry per registration. Multiple entries from the same UPICKEM account will be discarded. Only the first chronologically qualified entry will be considered. All subsequent entries will be discarded.
5. Click on the “Upload Photo” tab and
a. Attach Entrant’s original artwork for the ‘Design The Mens Room Original Red 6 Pack Case’ design that includes the Mens Room Original Red logo, Elysian Brewery logo and the phrase “Because We Think It’s Yummy”. All logos are available for download at KISW.com on the contest page and the contest submission page. Entrant’s submitted artwork must follow these guidelines:
• Entrant is to only design the front, back and sides of the package. Not the handle or bottom of the package.
• Artwork must be submitted as a .png or jpg.
• Entrant may not use 3rd party stock photography or clip art nor any copyrighted materials or any third party trademarks or servicemarks (other than those of Station).
• No previously copyrighted material may be used (e.g., comic or television characters).
• Submissions must represent the original and exclusive work of the person entering the Contest in idea, design, and execution.
• No indecency, profanity or obscenity.
• Entries may not defame or invade the public or private rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
• False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST AND SUBMITTING ARTWORK, THE ENTRANT IS REPRESENTING TO STATION THAT THE USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF SUCH ARTWORK WILL NOT VIOLATE OR INFRINGE UPON THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS OF OTHERS IN OR TO THE ARTWORK.
• Artwork submitted must be completely the original work of the individual entrant. No collaborative entrants, elements or entries are permitted.
b. Provide a brief description of the artwork design you are providing in the space provided. This is optional and not required in order to enter. Station may, but is not required to, post some or all of your description as part of the display of your artwork for voting purposes and Station may edit any such description as it sees fit.
6. WHETHER OR NOT SELECTED AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER, ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE SOLE PROPERTY OF STATION AND SPONSORS AND MAY BE USED BY STATION AND SPONSORS IN ANY MEDIUM IT DEEMS DESIRABLE NOW OR IN THE FUTURE WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION TO THE ENTRANT(S), OR ANY OF THE PERSONS WHO APPEAR IN OR PROVIDE MATERIALS FOR THE SUBMISSION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USING ARTWORK ON LIMITED EDITION OF MENS ROOM ORIGINAL RED 12OZ 6 PACKS AND POSTING THE ARTWORK ON THE STATION OR SPONSORS WEBSITES. Station, sponsors retain sole and exclusive possession and retain all rights to use any Entry, or any part thereof, indefinitely in any advertising, promotion or use of any other kind including, but not limited, to on-air and online usage without any compensation to Entrants or any third parties. The aforementioned stipulations apply to the winning and non-winning Entries. Winner is entitled only to the prize listed below in Section 14 and must sign and deliver to Station a Release “as-is.”
7. By entering this contest, Entrants understand and agree that Station may elect to use any entry submitted for entertainment purposes and may choose to comment on, mock, poke fun at, and/or mimic any entry submitted. Entrants waive any right to make any claim against Station or any Contest sponsors with respect to any comments - disparaging or otherwise - made regarding such Entrant’s entry.
8. Station is not responsible for any costs associated with submitting any Entry or any costs arising out of participating in the Contest or failure to adhere to official Contest rules.
9. Failure to submit and/or comply with the items as requested/required above may result in immediate disqualification. Station has no obligation whatsoever to notify any Entrant(s) if an entry has been disqualified.
How to Win
10. On or around May 6, 2014 through May 26, 2014 some or all of the design entries received will be posted on the stations website. During some or all of that period, listeners and visitors may vote for their favorite design online at the Station website. LISTENER VOTING IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL NOT BE THE DETERMINING FACTOR IN SELECTING WINNER. LISTENER VOTES WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION, BUT WILL NOT BE A SIGNIFICANT DETERMINING FACTOR IN DETERMINING THE WINNER.
11. Station reserves the right to determine which of the entrant designs will be posted online (in whole or in part) for voting purposes and shall not be required to treat all entries or entrants equally. Station will use reasonable efforts to post designs that it intends to post online within two (2) business days of receipt (excludes weekends and holidays). This is not guaranteed if entrant submits their video within the last two days of the entry period. Having your design displayed online or in any other medium does NOT mean that you are the winner or have any increased chance of winning.
12. HOWEVER, THE EARLIER IN TIME THAT YOU ENTER THIS CONTEST THE LONGER YOUR DESIGN MAY BE POSTED ON-LINE FOR VOTING PURPOSES AND, AS A RESULT, EARLY ENTRIES HAVE A GREATER CHANCE OF ACCUMULATING MORE VOTES THAN LATER ENTRIES.
13. Stations’ may elect to post on-line the “in process” tally of online votes but any such display will not be real-time and may not be relied upon by any of the entrants or voters. Displays in updating in progress voting tallies, if any, will be determined from time to time by the Station. Stations’ may elect to display a certain number of designs (as determined by Station), number or percentage of votes for each design entered and/or a certain number of designs (as determined by Station), the tally (by rank, percentage or number) of text voting (if applicable), no information about votes received at all, and/or any other iteration of displaying information about votes received that Station’s elects (in its sole discretion) from time to time. Displaying information about in-progress voting is solely for entertainment/excitement purposes and not binding upon Stations. The sole determination of the total number of votes received by any entry will be made by Station after the close of the voting period based on its software. In addition, if any Station elects to display any in-progress tallies related to voting, Station reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to remove the display of any such tallies at any time during the contest with or without notice (including, without limitation, in the last hours before the voting closes).
14. On or about May 27, 2014, a panel of Station-selected judges will select up to one (1) winning design based on any lawful criteria they deem desirable, including, but not limited to, taking the number of listener votes into consideration as just one of the many elements they may consider in determining the winner. On May 27 around 4:30pm the winner will be announce on air (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these contest rules). The potential winner need not listen in order to win.
15. In the event that any Finalist or the Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible the Station will disqualify those Entrants. In the event that an Entrant is disqualified for any reason after it has been selected as a Finalist or the Grand Prize Winner, Station is NOT obligated to select a replacement Finalist or Grand Prize Winner (but reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion, time permitting). IN THE EVENT THAT THE WINNER SUBMITS AN ENTRY THAT CANNOT EASILY AND TIMELY BE PUT INTO A FORMAT BY WINNER THAT WILL ALLOW THE 6 PACK DESIGN TO BE PRODUCED ON TIME, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY THE SELECTED WINNER AND SELECT AN ALTERNATE TO BE THE WINNER INSTEAD.
16. There will be up to one (1) Grand Prize awarded in this Contest. Up to one (1) verified Grand Prize Winner will win:
• Four tickets to Pain in the Grass 2014 in September 2014 valued at $120
• Winner is not entitled to any other compensation or prize in this Contest
17. Design may be featured on a limited edition run of Mens Room Original Red 12oz 6 packs. The Station and Elysian Brewery may display the cases until they are no longer available. The station will notify the winner of the dates of release which could take up to 6 months. Not every location that carries Mens Room Original Red 12oz 6 packs will/may carry the winning design.
18. Station, and sponsors are not obligated to use the winning 6 Pack design for any purpose, including but not limited to use on a limited edition run of Mens Room Original Red 12oz 6 packs, use in any advertising, imaging, or in conjunction in any way with Station and sponsors in the event such parties elect not to do so. Station’s obligation to the Grand Prize Winner shall be fully satisfied by award of prize listed above.
19. In the event Station and sponsors elect to use the design, Station and sponsors shall have the right to make any modifications to the design as they see fit in their sole discretion.
20. The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) must approve the design before it is printed and placed in stores. The Station and Elysian Brewery are not responsible to make the necessary changes or if they do the winner will not have input on these changes in order to gain approval from the TTB.
21. The sponsor of this contest is Entercom Seattle, LLC, and Elysian Brewery.