Also here is a rundown of some of the goodies available at select stores!
RECORD STORE DAY: What to Buy on Saturday
Music fans will be hitting independent music stores across the country on Saturday for Record Store Day.
Here's a list of some of the goodies you could pick up this weekend:
· The Rolling Stones’ Five by Five EP will be available on seven-inch vinyl for the first time since 1964.
· Aerosmith's 1973 self-titled debut, 1974's Get Your Wings and 1975's Toys in the Attichave all been re-mastered for vinyl and will be released in individually numbered jackets.
· Soundgarden will release a collection of King Animal demos. The six tracks -- including the demo for "By Crooked Steps" -- will be available on 10-inch pink vinyl and include a digital download card for all the songs.
· Mumford and Sons will release a CD and 10-inch vinyl featuring songs from an in-store performance at Bull Moose in Scarborough, Maine.
· The Cure will reissue 1987′s Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me on red vinyl.
· Dave Matthews Band will release Live Trax Volume One as a vinyl box set.
· Bon Jovi Live is a 12-inch picture disc with four songs, including "Livin' on a Prayer."
· Dio and Killswitch Engage will split a seven-inch single with two versions of "Holy Diver."
· Rarities from Young Guns, Creed, Finger Eleven and Seether appear on a limited-edition 10-inch vinyl release from their label, Wind-Up Records, to mark its 15th anniversary.
· Grouplove and Manchester Orchestra have collaborated on a new track called "Make It to Me" that will be on a 12-inch vinyl single that features a collaboration between Manchester Orchestra and Frightened Rabbit on the flip side.
· The 10th anniversary of The White Stripes' Elephant is available as a double vinyl set -- one record is colored black and red and the other is white.
· Avenged Sevenfold's 2008 live release Live in the LBC is available in a limited-edition vinyl and DVD package that includes Diamonds in the Rough, a collection of previously unreleased B-sides and more.