Text the word KISW to 77999 to sign up for the Rockaholic Text Club concert, event and info alerts click here. You'll rec up to 3 msg a week.Msg & Data Rates MayApply, Text STOP KISW to cancel, terms & conditions apply.
The 18-year-old girl who won Miss Delaware Teen USA this past November has resigned . . . after a porn video of her surfaced online. Melissa King appeared in a video for a website called Girls Do Porn. And in the video, she tells the cameraman she just turned 18, and she's doing it because she needs the money, and there is mention of her doing beauty pageants. A few days ago, she tweeted, quote, "Once you move on in life people shouldn't try to use your past against you. Let them be happy." So it seems she knew this was coming. Melissa grew up in foster care from ages 12 to 18. And her platform for Miss Delaware Teen USA was to help work with and mentor foster kids.
I watched the video, for show prep purposes of course, and I have to say…stick to beauty pageants. She was AWFUL in this video…she was just there…if ya know what I mean…plus any video when you can hear the dude and not the chick is NOT OK with me! I’m guessing her beauty pageant talent is being quiet and acting like it’s not fun…waka waka! I do have to say this…she just took a fast track to Vivid…you know they are going to be knocking on her door to have her star in some fine adult films. Hopefully they get her some “acting” lessons.
Based on this story, Finish this sentence: “I would have had to resign from my job if my company knew about _____.” Here are the texts we got:
If they knew I had a felony in another state and went to prison. I work for a bank doing home loans
I would get fired if my company knew that I hooked up with a lot of ladies from jobs that I have been on
Id have to quit my job if my boss knew I was using there gas card to fill up my 400 HP sports car (gets about 10 mpg)
I smoke pot in the mail/supply room daily with my boss and the delivery driver.
Sleeping with old women for money to pay the bills
would have had got kicked out of the military if they found out when i was in Afghanistan i sampled the local hashish
That I had sex with the bosses wife and sister at the same time
I haven't been to work in two weeks and they still haven't noticed and im still gettin paid
Working valet. Taking guest cars on the freeway....lets hope they don't find out
I would have to resign from my job if my company knew i was part of a illegal fight club
I would have to leave my current job if my boss knew how many people I decaf everyday. - angry batista <3
Monster.com has put together a great list of the seven bad habits that drive your co-workers crazy.
1. Making an Unreasonable Amount of Noise. You shouldn't listen to music unless you're using headphones, or you're in an actual office. You also shouldn't listen to your voicemail over speakerphone, or talk too loud on the phone in general.
2. Adding Unnecessary Background Noise During a Conference Call. Like when someone has music on, or bangs away on their keyboard without muting their microphone.
3. Being a Source of Strong Smells. Including "good" smells, like perfume, which can be just as bad as something like garlic if you use too much of it.
4. Excessive Chit-Chat. Small talk is fine, just as long as you're not distracting people and preventing them for getting their work done.
5. Doing Anything That Grosses People Out. Which ranges from sneezing and not using a tissue . . . to nose-picking.
6. Physical Contact. Avoid things like hugging, tickling, poking, back rubs, or anything else that might seem creepy.
7. Borrowing Office Supplies Without Asking. In fact, you shouldn't go into someone's desk for ANY reason without asking them first.
Based on this list of the seven bad habits that drive your co-workers crazy…what does your co-worker do that drives you crazy? Or…what do you do that you know annoys your co-workers? Here are the texts we got:
I turn everything into a competition. Every month I try to earn the most production dollars. It annoys my coworkers.
My supervisor's name is Jenny. I do the Forrest Gump version of Jenny on her
I used to purposefully buy ranch corn nuts and crunch them as loudly as possible in my co-workers office area. :)
My co worker Shane pretends hes doing WWE MOVES around the machine shop! Brian da Boz Everett
I walk around my office snapping my fingers consistently, sometimes it gets so bad my coworkers have had to duck tape my hands together