This morning we started talking about this…I bet you have dealt with this exact thing in some way…
A new study at the University of Maryland found that nightmares actually DO cause real problems and fights the next day. The researchers say, "People's activity changes as a function of the dream they had the night before, specifically in the realm of close relationships." They found that when someone had a dream where they were JEALOUS, they were more likely to report an argument the next day. When someone had a dream about cheating, they felt less INTIMATE and LOVING the next day. There are two theories on why this happens. One, your dreams are a sign of a deep-seated lack of trust and just push it to the surface a little more.Or two, your brain is just TESTING you to make sure your relationship is stable, strong, and what you really want.
As we are talking about this, we were flooded with texts from people that have dealt with this too!
My wife got pissed at me for a dream. I told her I dreamed she made me a sandwich and gave up some oral negotiations.
My boyfriend had a dream he caught my six year old smoking. He was so mad when he woke up, he wanted to ground her.
My wife got so mad at a dumbass deram she straight kicked me in the junk thinkin I cheated on her.... she was convinced the dream was real. #BLD
My ex-girlfriend learned that I was actually cheating on her because of a dream that she had
My boyfriend had a dream I cheated on him and was mad at me the next day.. I just laughed when he told me the dream.. elizabeth
My wife slapped me when I was dead asleep one night because she had a dream I cheated on her. BLD
Someone at Buzzfeed.com has put together a list of 9 People Who Were Banned from "Saturday Night Live". Here are the ones they listed, along with the reason why they were allegedly booted:
1. The punk band Fear . . . for trashing the "SNL" set back in 1981.
2. Steven Seagal . . . for being a bad host, and being a jerk to the cast and crew. He hosted back in 1991. The next year, Lorne Michaels supposedly told Nicolas Cage that Steven was "the biggest jerk who's ever been on the show."
3. Adrien Brody . . . for a horrible, 45-second, ad-libbed introduction to musical guest Sean Paul in 2003.
4. Elvis Costello . . . for playing his politically-charged song "Radio, Radio" in 1977, even though he was explicitly told to play his single "Less Than Zero". His ban was lifted in 1989, and he's performed several times since.
5. Frank Zappa . . . for doing a terrible job of hosting the show in 1978.
6. Martin Lawrence . . . for being extremely filthy in his monologue in 1994. He dissed the censors, and launched into a commentary about feminine hygiene.
7. Cypress Hill . . . for lighting a joint onstage, and trashing the stage and their instruments during a performance in 1993.
8. The Replacements . . . for a bad, drunken performance in 1986. They missed whole verses, repeated lyrics, stumbled into each other, messed up guitar lines, and screamed obscenities at the audience.
9. Sinead O'Connor . . . for ripping up a picture of the Pope, looking into the camera, and saying, quote, "Fight the real enemy."
Based on this...What are you banned from, or what should you be banned from? Here are the texts we got:
Gambling. I have dropped close to 40k over the last two years
I should be banned from hosting a daily quiz game on the radio, oh wait thats the rev
Im banned from my wifes sisters house or c n her as we made a porno and she showed my wife. The truck driver.
I am banned from Canada for life got into a bar fight and beat the s*** outta 2 guys in the bar and then proceeded to beat up the 2 Mounties that came to the bar and they arrested me and escorted me across the border and told me I was never welcome in Canada ever!!!
I'm banned from Iraq Afghanistan and Kuwait because I was caught smoking weed in Iraq
I should be banned from having male friends
My husband and best friend are banned from a department store and not from stealing lol
The wife banned me from the bikini barista coffee huts...as I should be. Bitches be pricy.
I should be banned from the drive-in movie theater in Auburn. It seems like every time I've been there I end up having sex there! Taylor from Puyallup
Got banned from the Sloop in Ballard for trying to steal one of their trophies.
Today's Video Blog is an Intern Challenge! Our intern Cole has 60 seconds to find a random person that will tickle him...will he do it?