Text the word KISW to 77999 to sign up for the Rockaholic Text Club concert, event and info alerts click here. You'll rec up to 3 msg a week.Msg & Data Rates MayApply, Text STOP KISW to cancel, terms & conditions apply.
I am by no means a Cowboys fan, and usually Dez Bryant does stuff that makes me roll my eyes. But he did something on Twitter that got him in trouble, but I 100% respect it! Dez, like many athletes/celebs was dealing with a troll on Twitter. I hate trolls. There is nothing worth a damn about a troll and their insecure, negative behavior. So a troll Tweeted Dez “Eff you and the Cowboys”, and check out Dez’s hilarious response…
Microsoft unveiled the next generation of their Xbox console yesterday. It's going to be called Xbox One and it should be out in time for this year's holiday season. Every article I have seen is basically a novel…full of a ton of info about the XBOX One…so here is a “Cliff Notes” version of what this new console is all about…
1. This new console finally includes a Blu-ray player, plus you can hook your cable box to it and watch TV without switching inputs even if the internet connection goes out.
2. The Kinect sensor will be integrated into every Xbox One console. And the new sensor is supposedly so sensitive that it can read your heartbeat while you workout.
3. The Xbox One takes full advantage of cloud storage. All your game progress is stored online in the cloud . . . there's a game DVR to record your gaming sessions . . . and you won't have to wait to download any game patches or system updates anymore
4. The new dashboard allows you to "snap" two apps to either side of the screen, which means you'll be able to browse the web and watch a movie at the same time.
5. Xbox has also partnered with the NFL, so you can watch broadcasts with instantly updated fantasy stats, while taunting your friends on Skype at the same time.
6. Steven Spielberg is developing a live-action "Halo" TV series exclusively for Xbox.
7. Fifteen games will be released in the first year; eight will be new franchises. The largest of course, is "Call of Duty: Ghost", and the downloadable content for the "Call of Duty" games will continue to hit Xbox One first. (Here is a new "Ghost" reveal trailer, plus trailers for the games "Quantum Break" and "Forza Motorsport 5".)
8. One big drawback is that the Xbox One hardware is NOT backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games. That sucks if you've built up a big game library since none of your 360 games will work on this new console.
9. Once you buy a game it's tied to your account by an activation code. This will restrict your ability to share discs with your friends, but you'll eventually be able to trade your games in online.
In a new study out of France, researchers wanted to find out if men are more likely to hit on a woman if she's got a LOWER BACK TATTOO. For the study, they had 11 different attractive women lay out on a beach in a bikini. Sometimes they had a temporary tattoo on their lower back . . . sometimes they didn't. And the answer is YES . . . men were more than TWICE as likely to approach a woman with a lower back tattoo. 24% approached the women with tattoos, only 10% approached the women without them. Researchers also interviewed 440 men in their 20s for the study. They found that men believe women with lower back tattoos are more likely to go out with them . . . more likely to have sex on the first date . . . and MORE ATTRACTIVE.
Based on this…what is that one thing about a person that makes you think you can hook up with them? Here are the texts we got:
If she smokes she Pokes-Sam
Girls wearing high heels- Travis in Everett
in the military and we all dress the same I go by the bun theory. Depending how messy/clean depends how easy/hard it is to strike a convo. 6:1 success rate
If the girl calls you out of nowhere just to talk to you
any woman by herself at the bar....with a ring on. She is there to cheat. Usually.
Girls with any tattoos.. not just trampt stamps. If a girl as tattoos u would believe that they are freaks! James R
Any woman at the bar past 11....only there for one thing usually. I was a bartender for 9 years.
Single mothers. I have done single mothers many times and go figure I am am now a single father. And it works great ! From Robert in McCleary.
Today's Video Blog features the Mayor Of Tenino, Eric Strawn, dropping off a key to the city!