Today is an exciting day…BJ and I are going to be on the Tee Vee…yup, catch us on KING 5 at 11 am, we will be on New Day Northwest during their Hot Topics segment. If you miss it, don’t worry…we will post the video on my blog as soon as we get it. I do have to say I was excited when I went to their site yesterday (http://www.king5.com/new-day-northwest) and saw our names on there:
A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think…
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
What was that moment when you realized that you were getting old? When have you seen or done something that led you to say, “I’m too old for this”? Here are some of the texts we got:
top sign you're getting old is when you go to the grocery store and you hear your music on their pa system
Top sign I'm getting old 30 years old total hip replacement
The top sign that you're getting old is when you sit down and squish your boys, and yes I'm doing it.
When weeks feel how your days used to. I feel like your perception of time changes every year
Top sgin you're getting old -- the "boys" drop in the toilet water?
I got back from the Doctor last Friday, and found out I had the beginnings of arthritus in my right shouler. I am 40. This sucks.
I'm 23. Someone had to explain to me what 'YOLO' and 'swag' were. My friends wanted to go trick-or-treating when I was 20. Felt old, but really, should I?
I'm getting old because I remember when STP first started on 107.7
Today's Video Blog features BJ, Toppy, The Rev, and Vicky B at Mike's Chili in Ballard! Check them out at www.mikeschili.com