Text the word KISW to 77999 to sign up for the Rockaholic Text Club concert, event and info alerts click here. You'll rec up to 3 msg a week.Msg & Data Rates MayApply, Text STOP KISW to cancel, terms & conditions apply.
Toppy and I found a new place to go eat at! Check it out…
Oddly enough, Topshelf went there yesterday for lunch…he said it was AWESOME! Looking at that video…can you tell that I’ve been tanning? Waka Waka!
This was a pretty cool thing we saw on Reddit.com. They asked people to name the phrases that IMMEDIATELY make them call B.S. on someone. Here's the top seven . . .
1. "Running late! Be there in five minutes." That really means . . . "I won't even be leaving the house for another five minutes."
2. "I'm fine." That really means . . . "I'm not fine."
3. "I'm not trying to be rude." That really means . . . "I'm about to say something incredibly rude."
4. "Just kidding!" That really means . . . "I'm mostly kidding, but there's some underlying truth about how I feel in there."
5. "That was my last piece of gum." That really means . . . "I have plenty of gum."
6. "To be honest with you . . ." That really means . . . "I haven't been honest in anything else I've said so far."
7. "Clearly," "obviously," and "basically." Those three really mean . . . "I don't have any real evidence to support what I'm saying."
Today's Video Blog is part 2 of our interview with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright. Their new movie... The World's End...is in theaters August 23rd.