Had a great day yesterday afternoon ass my wife, my pup, and I went to the Orting Trail. Shockingly the trail is in Orting! I just dig that area!
The other day my beer league hockey team got together to skate, and took some pix…here I am facing rubber…
There was a discussion the other day on Reddit.com about the SUBTLE relationship red flags that people always overlook. Here are some of the top Red Flags…
1. The other person uses ultimatums to get their way instead of compromising.
2. They don't want you to be friends with their friends.
3. Your friends and family HATE them.
4. They put you on a pedestal. It's great at first, but it means they're not seeing the REAL you, just an idealized version . . . so the only place to go is down.
5. When you start to have more bad days together than good days.
6. They always have generic or bad excuses for why they don't call, or text, or come by when you're expecting.
7. They talk about how all of their exes are crazy. If someone thinks everyone ELSE is crazy, THEY might be the crazy one.
Based on this list of relationship red flags, what about you? What was the red flag that made you realize the relationship needed to end? Here are some of the texts we got:
When I found him @ the bar @ 12pm & he told me he was going to his parents
The red flag that pushed it over the edge was when she didn't even trust me around my own sister. Called the cops to come see what we were doing at my parents.
My wife got knocked up while I was deployed in Iraq
One was married One was a drug dealer One was TERRIBLE in bed
When my ex wife told me its her or my kid...needless to say we are divorced now
My red flag was that she was constantly on her phone, but would never show me what she was doing. I didn't mind at first, but she kept doing this until it got to be a problem. Turns out she was cheating on me. :-P
When she got pregnant 4 years after I got fixed Casey in Lacey
When we were together it was buzzed or drunk. Then when I spent time with her sober we had nothing in common so I ended it
When my boyfriend of 6 years grabbed the wheel while I was driving and caused us to drive off tge road and crash 40 feer into the Washougal river.
Today's Video Blog features Topshelf at Pacific Raceways! Toppy got to ride in an 8-second Super Comp Dragster! Don’t forget…join Toppy this Sunday (8/4) from 11 to 1 pm for the 26th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Northwest Nationals at Pacific Raceways. Get more info at KISW.com.