The website Guyism just released a list of the 10 most important moments in every guy’s life.
10. He gets in a fight…and loses. It’s that first taste of your own blood at the hands of someone else that prepares you for a whole lot of bitterness down the road.
9. He gets his first car…and discovers there’s another base besides first.
8. He meets a girl…and promptly puts gum in her hair. The time as a male when you’re not constantly obsessed with girls is a precious one.
7. He gets his heartbroken…and vows to never do that to another person.
6. He gets married…and realizes he’s got one vagina for the rest of his life.
5. He moves out of mom and dad’s house…and survives on Top Ramen.
4. He lands his dream job…and realizes that even that job sucks.
3. He loses his virginity.
2. He has a child…and can’t fully comprehend it and what he’s going to do.
1. He locates his penis…and never loses sight of it ever again.
What would you put on the list? What's the defining moment that you'll never forget? Here are the texts:
First time you **** it. Sam from Puyallup
First time having sex in your first car
The day you get your first car/truck
Defining moment: first major purchase such as house or car
The day my wife said we could have a threesome
First time going to Vegas! Without family or girlfriend.
First pubic hair michael from Woodinville
when your first child comes out of his or her mother's vagina.
May not be the most important, but is no doubt defining, when his first really good dog that he har had for a long time dies.
Watching my first daughter be born! As cheesy as it sounds, I literally felt me as a person, and my life change.
Joining the Army, hands down. I turned myself from a directionless layabout of a boy into a man finally at 24 years old.
The thing ill never 4get is the time i found the first hair on My boys cuz i knew i was becomeing a man ha ha ha
Sounds corny, but 9/11. It's the reason I joined the Army and 9 years later I'm still in.