Sit N Spin Top 10 Songs In America
Top 10 Songs In America
So the braintrust had a brilliant idea (heh, heh) to feature the Top 10 Songs in America (for the last week in July btw).
The idea is that if any member of the show can guess the artist or title they win a dollar! Miles, Steve, Ben and Ian (Metal Shop) each figured out a few!
Talk about torture for your money right?
This brings to mind an article that Hairclub sent us. How the music industry is brainwashing you to like bad pop songs. There is science involved! http://bit.ly/1mAAKsW
Dig the playlist if you dare……. http://bit.ly/1p3imNG
10. “SUMMER” BY CALVIN HARRIS
9. “CHANDELIER” BY SIA
8. “ALL OF ME” BY JOHN LEGEND
7. “LATCH” DISCLOSURE FEATURING SAM SMITH
6. “MAPS” MAROON 5
5. “PROBLEM” ARIANA GRANDE FEAT IGGY AZALEA
4. “AM I WRONG” BY Norweigan pop duo NICO & VINZ
3. “STAY WITH ME” BY BRITISH SINGER SAM SMITH
2. “FANCY” BY IGGY AZALEA FEAT CHARLI XCX
1. “RUDE” BY THE CANADIAN POP/REGGAE QUARTET MAGIC!
There it is Rockaholics, I would like to take this moment to apologize to you. For the pop music blast.
Till next Tuesday!